Weekly maintenance services serve as the backbone of our operation. Three full-time crews service a diversified group of accounts throughout the course of a week. Whether is it an office building, a restaurant, or a residential home, all receive the same meticulous and consistent service. We have recurring maintenance programs and schedules that are specifically catered to your property. These can be as simple or detailed as you like. Normal service includes weekly mowing, trimming, and cleanup. Additional services can be added into the program or requested and paid for separately. Typical add-ons include bi-annual mulching, seasonal color changes, fertilization, ant control, and irrigation inspections/service. Our clients tend to be subdivision HOA properties, office buildings, office/warehouse, restaurants, town home complexes, and residential properties. Our current maintenance client mix consists of about 80% commercial and 20% residential.
- $2,000,000 general liability insurance
- Licensed irrigator #5780 (registered with the TCEQ)
- Licensed Pest Control Applicator #251431 (registered with the Tx Dept. of Agriculture)
- Commercial insurance on all company vehicles
- Landscape designer on staff
- Uniformed employees and clearly marked trucks and trailers